Why should linkedin be self-disrupted or disrupted?
- UX sucks (basic ex: how to access all my emails???)
- Searching isn't convenient -> I want google search convenience that's it.
- linkedin email platform sucks so badly (why are they trying to lock me in) -> Linkedin you are not an email company, use a better platform at list (gmail) please.
- Why do I have character limit size in contact email + I can't add links????
- Google search were blocked (what were they seriously thinking, they can do a better work then google...be serious guys)
- We need to search on how to create a blog post on linkedin, it should be obvious
- Their jobs alerts are ridiculous (16 year experience - R&D machine learning, data-mining, entrepreneur), examples job match:
- Software dev graduate ????
- Data migration engineer MySQL, PHP ?????
- IT analyst (graduate program) ^??^%$%#$
- Junior windows developer #$%@#^^$^%#$%T@$@
- Learning coordinator -> WOW???
- You have to spam your network before been able to create your account -> SERIOUSLY ITS CRAZY
- Mechanism to connect is not consistent...sometimes I can't set personal message before message is sent....I hate that.
- Have you notice the list of relation profession (how they might know you) isn't sorted by last job when you connect.....isn't that crazy. Do they have UX at linkedin???
- Integration with blogspot sucks....It doesn't put post title and leave only the blog title and it can't be edited. Its just bad.
- We can't share slideshares slides outside linkedin...you can't force people to stay guys!
I seriously doubt Linkedin employee eat their own food otherwise they wouldn't be doing average work like this. Please linkedin employee, do something before someone disrupt your business. I would love to see facebook entering this field to make Linkedin make major UX improvements.